Cream Cream

That was just... wow...

James Williams James Williams

Lol! Can you visit my channel, tankbuster781?

Andy Milonakis Andy Milonakis

Lol, good job man. Visit my channel!

Madness Abrogation SC Madness Abrogation SC

Well, this is really laggy and plus it's not really that good. I'll accept it anyways, but I think you might need another version. No offence, and it requires rotation. There's not really many things to do here if there is no rotation

Madness Scene Creator 5 Madness Scene Creator 5

To mostapha:Just hit Print Screen and go to Paint if you have it.

Tis Madness Scene Creator Tis Madness Scene Creator

You might need work.

Proceed:
Good Madness Spirits (4+)
Cool Weapons (3+)
Still Useful (3.5+)

Need Work On:
Using rotation keys to move (3-)
No rotation (2-)
Missing Hank Hands (1-)

Stars:3.5 (Only 1.5 Stars Left)

Keep trying and getting better! :D Ask help from XRoadKillX or F1Krazy if you have to! I bet you will get better and better. Can you send me the spirits please?

Nuclear Mutation Nuclear Mutation

Madness: Project Nexus!

The-Damned-King The-Damned-King

This is pretty good! How did you make this! Your a artist! This is great! I'll send a profile picture of you. Since I'm pretty good at paint since I've been using paint ever since 2012 I could make a profile picture of you. I'll send it to you.

The-Damned-King responds:

Thanks.
Well it's pretty basic, simple lines and few colors.
This was rater fast project, because I was very anxious to make a profile image at the time,
so it only took me about an hour or two, but I am planning on making a lets say a "reboot"
of this image. And again thank you for your input and your art work on my profile image.

Anti bullying Madness Anti bullying Madness

I making a scene animation about a injured grunt getting revenge from AAHW cause they are so mean. I agree with Connectionsucks that grunts need our help, so lets get some grunts to fight back with.....tada, guns! Shoot the AAHW into pieces, so no more of AAHW stealing Nevada from citizens and bullying poor weak grunts! 1000 RPG-7 will be shot at all AAHW building so much that there will be no remains but bones. So end the AAHW that is causing the bullying!